And we’ll help you develop your career in care. Our team ensure our residents are given the best care possible. Our well trained and passionate staff take pride in delivering personalised care tailored to each of our resident’s needs.
We are looking for competent, experienced nurses who want to develop their careers in a nursing home setting. We offer an excellent, in-house training programme and fantastic opportunities to progress you to senior level.
- 36 – 42.5 hours per week
- £17 – £24 per hour
- Benefits include:
- Retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year
- Good pension scheme
- Free Life Insurance Cover
- Support with accommodation if required
Being a strong team player with good communication skills is more important than previous experience, as we can train you to deliver the excellent service our residents deserve. We strive to care about our carers too, the way our team continue to care for our residents. We fully support you in developing your caring skills.
- 24 – 54 hours per week – overtime available if required – covering nights and alternate weekends.
- Full, paid training provided
- £8.25 – £12.50 per hour
- A £100 bonus payment when training/probation period is completed
- Access to Perkbox – our leisure and shopping discount scheme. No experience required
- Opportunities to progress to senior levels and/or undertake Nurse apprenticeships
- Full time (36 hpw)
- Part time (24 hpw)
Want to join our team?
Are you looking for a rewarding career, where every day is unique and want to make a difference to the lives of older people? We want to hear from you.
To apply send your CV & a covering letter to email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
Interviews available now and start dates within 2 weeks.
Are you a qualified Chef looking for more of a work life balance and the opportunity to make what you do matter? Do you take pride in your role and understand that good food plays a big part in all our lives? Are you a passionate Chef who enjoys delivering person centred hospitality?
As a Deputy Chef in The Chiswick nursing centre, you will have the opportunity to work with fresh seasonal produce and deliver first class restaurant quality food, all whilst having a work life balance.
- A personable approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of residents
- A good understanding of nutrition
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal food
- NVQ/SVQ level 2/3 or City & Guilds equivalent
- Basic food hygiene
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment within our home
- Confidence engaging with residents to create appetising menus
- Experience supporting the catering department to manage all aspects of the kitchen, including controlling the budget and when needed, lead the catering team.
- Experience of one to one supervisions
- Stock control
“I’m really proud to be part of the team at Chiswick Nursing Centre. We deliver a caring, holistic service to our resident patients and take real pleasure in knowing how happy and comfortable they are.”