Bring us the spring in your step
And we'll help you develop your career in care.
We are looking for competent, experienced nurses who want to develop their careers in a nursing home setting. We offer an excellent, in-house training programme and good opportunities to progress to senior levels. Click here for the full job description (PDF).
- 36 – 42.5 hours per week
- £17 – £24 per hour
- Benefits include:
- Retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year
- Good pension scheme
- Free Life Insurance Cover
- Accommodation if required
Being a strong team player with good communication skills is more important than previous experience, as we can train you to deliver the excellent service our residents deserve. We also seek Bank staff for this role. Click here for the full job description (PDF).
- 24 – 54 hours per week – overtime available if required – covering nights and alternate weekends.
- £8.25 – 10.45 per hour
- Full, paid training provided
- No experience required
- Opportunities to progress to senior levels and/or undertake Nurse apprenticeships
I’m really proud to be part of the team at Chiswick Nursing Centre. We deliver a caring, holistic service to our resident patients and take real pleasure in knowing how happy and comfortable they are.