Our in-house physiotherapists work seamlessly with nursing staff to provide the highest levels of integrated care. After an initial assessment, a personalised, patient focused and person centred physiotherapy routine is devised and implemented.
Highly experienced in the treatment and management of numerous conditions, our Physio team are expert in the field of rehabilitation whether post surgery or where required for other reasons. Sessions in our equipped physiotherapy suite are tailored to help recover mobility and regain any lost confidence. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes an interactive video ‘exer-cycle’ suite – which lets you ‘cycle’ through ‘country lanes’ and ‘town arenas’.
As a part of your rehabilitation programme, our qualified physiotherapist will work closely with nursing staff to help you achieve set goals and the best outcomes.
We aim to:
- Provide early detection of any movement-related problems
- Help residents regain their confidence and independence
- Promote an excellent quality of life through improved health and wellbeing
Our popular physiotherapy services are now available to outpatients at our Centre near Ravenscourt Park (District Line underground station). With free parking on site, we are a convenient location to be treated for a range of conditions. Our expert and qualified (HPC registered) physiotherapy team assess and treat conditions in our specialised physio gym and treatment room.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Kinesio-taping application
- Spinal postural assessment treatment
- Gait analysis
- Deep tissue and sports massage
Initial appointment (assessment + treatment) – £90
Follow-up appointment – £90/45min – £70/30min
Massage (sports or deep tissue) – £80/60min – £70/45min – £60/30min
There is no VAT applicable to these charges.